(281) 783-8404 FAX
David Lindsay has a litigation-heavy practice, where he leverages his expertise in public speaking, negotiation, and debate to obtain the best results for his clients. The vast majority of his work is on behalf of medical providers and patients. Throughout his career his legal practice has always had a medical component – from working on large multi-district litigation against a major medical device manufacturer, to representing people injured by the negligence of other parties to get their medical bills paid and fair compensation for the injuries they have suffered. For medical providers, including physicians, hospice, and home health agencies, David handles matters including employment & contract litigation, partnership/shareholder disputes, lease and contract negotiations, and regulatory appeals before state and federal agencies.
David works in conjunction with the firm’s transactional-focused attorneys to advise clients on company structuring, contracts, and compliance matters, where he uses his litigation focus and mindset to anticipate and avoid potential problems. This allows the firm to advise clients to act and contract in a way that effectively minimizes the risk and exposure of litigation or regulatory issues – preserving profit margins and allowing companies to move forward with confidence and security.
The University of Texas School of Law, ‘14
- National Order of Barristers
- Chairman, The University of Texas School of Law Board of Advocates
- Finalist, TYLA Mock Trial Regional Competition, 2014
- Champion, Gibbs & Bruns Endowed Moot Court Competition
- Champion, Intermediate Mock Trial Competition
- Champion, Gardere Novice Mock Trial Competition
- Recipient of the Vinson & Elkins, the Nick C. Nichols, and the Stanley P. and Claudia P. Wilson Endowed Presidential Scholarships in Trial Advocacy
- Mentor, University of Texas Intellectual Entrepreneurship Program
- Boxing Instructor, University of Texas Boxing Club
The University of Alabama, ‘10
- Dual Bachelor Degrees in Political Science and Philosophy, Magna Cum Laude; minoring in Economics and History
- Full Presidential Merit Scholarship
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Outstanding Economics Student Award
- Champion, Moral Forum Debate Tournament, Center for Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Champion, Alabama Annual Fraternity Boxing Tournament
Presentations & Publications
- Speaker. “The Business of Healthcare: Contracts, Employment, Appeals, and Maximizing Your Company’s Value.” HCSSA Administrator Training, Juanda’s Consulting Company (JCC).
- March 8, 2018 – McCallen, TX
- March 29, 2018 – Irving, TX
- May 9, 2018 – Houston, TX
- May 31, 2018 – El Paso, TX
- July 11, 2018 – San Antonio, TX
- Speaker. “Hiring & Firing: Employment; How to Protect Your Agency and Your Profits.” HCSSA Administrator Training, Juanda’s Consulting Company (JCC).
- September 12, 2018, Irving, TX
- Speaker. “Employment Law: Protecting your agency.” 37th Annual Convention: Texas & New Mexico Hospice Association.
- February 24, 2018 – Irving, TX
- Speaker. “State and Federal Employment Law: Best Practices ” HCSSA Administrator Training, HealthCare ConsultLink, LCC.
- April 2, 2019 – New Braunsfels, TX
- Speaker. “Running an Efficient Agency: Avoiding Pitfalls that take away from your bottom line.” HCSSA Administrator Training, Juanda’s Consulting Company (JCC).
- March 7, 2019 – McCallen, TX
- March 28, 2019 – Irving, TX
- Speaker. “Calculating Pain & Suffering in Auto Injury.” National Business Institute (NBI) CLE.
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Area Trial Lawyers Association
Key Practice Areas
- General Business Representation
- Personal Injury